I’m in mutuals with a lot of people I’ve never spoken to and if that’s you then I just want you to know that I’ve definitely thought about talking to you at one point and then got scared
(Source: jonasbrothers, via crystallized-teardrops)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via groudon
(Source: aumoe, via conflicting)
if u send me an ask complimenting me or telling me that u like my blog i will smile for like 38 hours straight
(Source: sleeved, via cringing)
I’m leaving on Friday and I dont know how to feel about leaving home again because this has been a fucking great summer.